The Green Solution
Polyethylene, made from renewable sources, is the result of investments in innovation and the Brazilian resin manufacturer Braskem’s commitment to the environment.
The sustainable development, promoted by Green PE, creates value for the industry’s production chain, for clients and for society, helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Watch the production process for Green PE by following the link.
Bags for fresh produce made from Green PE is now an important part of Unisold’s bag assortment, and combines high performance, process ability, and the use of renewable raw materials helps reduce global warming.
- 90% derived from sugar cane – reduces our dependency on petroleum
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- Captures and stores carbon helping to reduce global warming
- 100% recyclable
- Same strong properties as tradional HDPE
- Carbon footprint (t CO2 / t PE) : considering the complete supply train – Green PE
- removes up to 2.15 metric tons of CO2 from the atmosphere for each ton produced